SEE THE FUTURE OF CXL
The previous day’s programme was designed to bring you up to speed in everything to do with cross-linking.
This day’s program is all about showing you the future: the latest research work that will determine how cross-linking will be performed in the next 5–10 years, and beyond…
Principles – the fundamental research work that is pushing the field forward
- Corneal biomechanics research and advanced diagnostics: high-speed dynamic Scheimpflug imaging, Brillouin microscopy
- Alternative approaches to cross-linking
- Machine learning and AI approaches to planning treatment
Clinics – a comprehensive view on clinical research findings related to:
- Latest CXL protocols: customized, epi-on, iontophoresis, etc.
- CXL for ectasia
- CXL Plus (combination with refractive surgery)
- PACK-CXL for infectious keratitis
- New CXL technologies