A. Poster Presentations
- Bring your own printed poster to the congress.
- i. An A0 portrait would be suitable for the poster board provided. It fits in width.
- ii. For paper conversions (link)
- Poster set up time/date: Up by 10.30 am on Friday, November 30th (before the first coffee break).
- Check-in at the congress registration booth to receive more information about how to mount your poster.
- Each poster board will have two posters mounted to it; each poster board will be allocated a number, which corresponds to your poster. (The number of your poster will be indicated in the program booklet.)
- Poster Reception will be held on Friday, November 30th, 2018 immediately after the scientific presentation programme is complete. Your participation is required.
- Poster take down time/date: Friday, December 6, 2019 at 19.00
B. Oral Presentations
- Please submit your presentations via our upload form (active until December 1)
- You may at any time replace your talk with a newer version when on site
- Format is either Keynote or PowerPoint (Mac and PC)
- The projector in the main room can project both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios, but we recommend presenters use the 16:9 format
- Please refrain from exotic fonts, because we might not have them installed on the computer that will used to project the presentations
- For time’s sake, we will not switch laptops during the talks