International CXL Experts’ Meeting
December 7–9, 2023
The meeting will be held in person, on site at the Movenpick Zurich Airport Hotel, with sessions that include speakers’ lectures followed by a live panel (discussion and Q&A session). In order to have everything set beforehand and to help the speakers with lecture recording, here is some important information regarding the schedule and recording process.
● Congress dates: December 7–9, 2023
*Note: Speakers are advised to stay within this timeframe because of the congress’ schedule.
● Deadline to submit the lecture: December 1, 2023
● Lecture format: Microsoft PowerPoint or Apple Keynote at full HD resolution (1920×1080)
*Note: You will receive a link to the folder where you should upload the presentation file. If video and audio are embedded in the presentations, please check the quality before submitting. Make sure the video is playing smoothly, audio is clear and the slides readable.
● Use 16:9 as slide size (see instructions with screenshots below).
● Simplify your presentation: avoid using too much text on one slide to make sure it could be read even by someone with poor connection.
● Please check your presentation to verify that any video and audio plays smoothly and clearly, and the slides are readable.
Design tab > Slide size > Widescreen (16:9)